Hey everybody, its another awesomly exciting Saturday when lots of action happens. For the last two nights I have had sleep overs with Skyler and Chet. There was much Halo playing and snoring. Yesterday i slept in til 4:00 pm after Skyler left because we stayed up until 3:30. Today I went with Chet's family and watched Mall Cop. It was freakn AWESOME!!
Today we were planning to go to Spokane but mom got sick so we couldn't leave. Instead i slept, watched a movie, and worked on merit badges. I am almost done with Citizenship in the Nation and Nuclear Science.
My box is going along well besides the part that the garage could freeze fire it's so cold. Today it snowed and Mom and Dad didn't like that when they did the paper route.
My room also got rearranged because we moved the desk from downstairs into my room. I now have a side table until I build my other one.(and yes James, I changed the plans)
The end of my second quarter finally ended at school. Sometime soon I have to register for Seminary and Kamiakin. I now have to start my career project for science with Mr. Rexus. This next Quarter sure is going to be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you know that Mall Cop was filmed in the Burlington Mall here by our house? Cool huh. We may even be in the bonus features of the DVD cause we saw the director or someone being interviewed when we were there once. His assistant was keeping people from loitering in the background though.
ReplyDeleteCool blog. We will definitely be following your blog:)